Friday, May 28, 2010

The letters

Here are some letters to next year's 3rd graders. Notice the spelling!

On the first day of school I was nervest and now I'm glad to get out of school. You can't yell, you can't talk without raising your hand first, and the good things are do whatever your teacher tells you to do.

In Mrs. L's class if you do not be good she will get mad and call your mom. Don't try and tell her a wrong number either because she can look it up on her phone.

Dear 3rd graders you will have a good year it is fun. You are going to be around a mery woman.

Dear 3rd graders it is hard in 3rd grade because you have to do a lot of work and you don't get your way like I don't want to do my work or I don't have to listen to you or I don't have to do my work because she will call your mom and make your mom come up and do your work. How mbaresing.

Dear 3rd graders,
In Mrs. L's class its kind of tough. She really doesn't play games. She expects good behiover. You can't get away with bad behiover, attide, talking back to the teacher. Follow the rules so you don't feel nervos. Plus if you back talk she will sass you and then make you call your momma. Your momma won't be happy when you get home and yoll get in trouble and have to polojize to her.

Dear 3rd graders,
In third grade you have to behave. You have to follow directions quickly! and you have to make smart choices and you have to make your dear teacher happy. I was really shy but then I made friends.

Dear 3rd graders,
In third grade it's fun and cool. You get to play when it's raining we play inside when it doisnt rain we play outside.

Dear 3rd graders it is fun in 3rd grade. Wht you will expect is thet you will not now if she is waching you. You can get away with being good but you cant gite away from lieing to her.

If you are going to be in Mrs. L's class you are going to have fun.

The first day of school I was skard but I had frinds and if you get in trabel befor reces you get reces detchin.

3rd grad is cool and nasty and its asome. Yor gona like it to. Be ready for evrythang you can't get away with inthang.

You will love Mrs. L.

In third grade don't try and get in a fight in Mrs. L's class. If you do she will make you pay in every 3rd grade teacher's class. But don't get me wrong third grade is fun. When I first came to third grade I edd mit I was a little shy. Then I got to know the people and Mrs. L and now I feel sad because I won't see but it's cool okay.

Dear 3rd graders,
Listen to me good. She is the only person in the room who has past 3rd grade so do what she says. She will call your momma for back talk quick. If your rude to her she will be rude back because you learn from it. Don't even think about bucking up to a girl cuz she will challenge you and make you rit a paper over respect. If you don't follow the make your dear teacher happy rule you will never see recess so just smile and say ok. Don't fight over spots in line she has the million dollar spot no one else. She will let you do fun things but only if you listen. Early in the morning do your work or crabby patty will visit. Study your facts and dont say you did because shell challenge you on it. She always wins. Always. She is the only person who is important. She will tape you together if you dont problem solve so you might as well work it out.

Just a few of my creative kiddos! I'm going to miss them!

3 comments:

  1. haha those are great! I especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a fly on the wall in your classroom. Sounds like you do a great job keeping everyone in line!

    ReplyDelete