Sunday, June 27, 2010

A few updates

This is going to be boring sorry! Friday I had another ultrasound. I didn't have the same tech I have had the past 2 trips. This one was asking a lot of specific questions but would never say why she was asking. I know they aren't supposed to say anything but my other girl would always tell me how the cysts were measuring etc. I'm still having the pains and the some other stuff so I'm not real hopeful that the cysts have found a better home.

On a brighter note, I finished my first cohort of my masters course with a 95! Go me. And summer break is coming in 2 weeks! Then I have VBS, a conference in Colorado and it's back to school I go. Fun times.

6 comments:

  1. Boo on the crappy tech! So she didn't give you any idea of how they're measuring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks she wouldn't tell you anything. You should have kicked her in the shin! Congrats on the good grades! What a way to start your masters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the A!! Boo to the u/s tech. I hope you get some relief soon for the cysts...I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope Tavia, no measurements. She just said she would give the results to the dr. Oh and another thing that irked me, she didn't turn the monitor on above the bed. So I didn't see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How odd that she wouldn't let you in on what was going on with your own body--suckfest. I hope the cysts are shrunk to almost nothing. Hopefully your pain will go away. Praying for you sister--and congrats on the good news with your masters! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you had a bad tech, that sucks :( Hope you get good news when you get your results. Way to go on your first masters course, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete