Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nervous Nelly

Tomorrow is another day of violation. Yippee. Hoping and praying the cysts have shrunk so I don't have to go back. In the meantime, I've made a couple of phone calls for second opinions so we shall see. Thanks to those of you who had recommendations. The exam itself really isn't that bad and doesn't hurt. The thing that sucks the worst is the full bladder. I really swear one of these days she's going to take Big Willy and insert it with the "small amount of pressure" she says accompanies it and I'm just going to let go and pee everywhere! I guess as I type I'll sip my water and try to figure out my outfit for tomorrow. Trying to fit into anything that doesn't have a stretchy waste band while carrying around a swimming pool in your bladder is impossible! So, I suppose it's hawt couture of t-shirt and sweatpants. Finished what feels like my 44th glass of water, so I'm going to bed. I'll update when I know. Prayers or whatever you can throw my way tomorrow would be lovely.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about ya. Prayers that everything goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well today. Thinking about and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I appreciate your prayers!

    ReplyDelete