Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank you

Still haven't heard from the boy or his mom. It's discouraging but things could always be worse I guess. I usually delete forwarded emails but I stumbled upon this one and it shifted my pity party into a thank you party. Thank you for allowing me to be an example of what his life could be if he'll only try and get it together. Anyways here is the inspirational email that help shift my thinking. It has to do with the people of Japan and the struggles they are experiencing. Lord, I just want to say THANK YOU, Because this morning I woke up and my home was still standing, Because this morning I am not crying, Because my spouse, my brother, my parents, are alive and well, Because this morning I was able to drink a glass of water, Because this morning I was able to turn on the light, Because this morning I was able to take a shower, But most of all I thank you this morning because I still have life and a voice to cry out for the people of Japan. Lord I cry out to you, the One that makes the impossible, possible, The One that turns darkness in to light, I cry out that You give those mothers strength, That you give them peace that surpasses all understanding, That You may open the streets so that help can come, That You may provide doctors, nurses, food, water, and all that they need in a blink of an eye. For all those that have lost family members, give them peace, give them hope, give them courage to continue to go on! Protect the children and shield them with your power. I pray all this in the name of Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment