Saturday, July 25, 2009

This blog will be dedicated to a little of everything. From my adventures in becoming a domestic goddess to my adventures achieving National Board status; To battling the bulge and becoming the best wife possible. For those of you reading this that don't know much about me I finally married the love of my life. We have our struggles but what power couple doesn't? We work at having a God centered relationship. You can check out our beautiful wedding pictures and read all about the perils that surrounded our perfectly imperfect day by clicking on our web page link under the view my complete profile tab. We love to travel to exotic places and one day will hopefully start a family. For now, when we get the itch we can borrow the most adorable nephew in the world and then return him when the itch becomes too much.
I am a school teacher striving to be the best teacher possible to my students who have a home life some of us couldn't imagine. I teach 3rd grade in a rougher than normal school. I wouldn't have it any other way though! They need me to be their security, parent, and problem solver consistently for 8 hours a day. I am overly organized. I love to cook and bake. I love to decorate and party plan.
My husband who I lovingly will refer to as h (for husband, original huh?) or DH (for darling husband) works with his best friend in insurance. I can't wait for the day when we reap the benefits. I couldn't be more proud of him though. He is a very hard worker and goes above and beyond to provide for us. He does little things everyday that make me fall more in love with him. The "us" I referred to would be DH, myself and our vivacious puppy dog named Tigger. He is a Yorkie. A handful but very sweet and cuddly.
We have a spectacular group of quality friends. We are sometimes like 80 year olds lol. We play dominoes and board games instead of going to the bars and staying out "late!"
So that's me and my life in a nutshell. Check back frequently for updates on The Real Housewife of OKC!
Oh and in true fashion I had tech help! Thank you Tavia for helping me.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in blogging! You'll find it extremely therapeutic!

    -Fellow OK Nestie and Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog shout out ;-)

    ReplyDelete