Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The battle continues

Let's talk about weight gain! I want to lose 30 pounds. Which on the scale of things isn't that much but when you are 4'10" it isn't good! I didn't put 30 pounds on overnight but I am impatient and want it off overnight! I have been begging DH to do P90x with me but he was hesitant. He wasn't for sure if we could do it. A couple of our friends are doing it and I think that helped change his mind! Tonight we did the fitness test and tomorrow we will start. It's good to have an accountability partner. If all goes as planned we will finish more toned than when we started around Halloween. I think this is an attainable goal. Maybe this year I will be able to wear a cute little Halloween outfit. Last year I had a cute one and DH went to zip me up and the zipper came with it lol! Shows how cheap it was but I was still disappointed. The year before that we went as bride and groom because we were getting married and I remember how proud of myself I was for staying motivated with diet and exercise. Then marriage came! It's been good to me but I can't help think in a way this isn't fair to DH. Not that he married me for my haute body lol (insert vomit here) but I should still have the same motivation. It shouldn't end just because I walked down the aisle. I want to do better for myself inside and out so the battle doesn't get out of control! I don't want to give up because the battle is too much. I will control the battle, the battle will not control me.

2 comments:

  1. You get it girl - I want to lose 20 pounds. It's a challenge, but after talking with you all last night, I know I can do it!

    GL with this...I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete