Saturday, August 1, 2009

Going strong!

Still lol. DH has really turned over a new leaf. He has stayed motivated, which in turn keeps me motivated. I definitely agree that exercise is much easier with an accountability partner. We finally started P90x and so far so good. It's challenging and hard and I hate it! I want to punch the guy right in the throat but I know in the end is just what I needed. We have also changed our eating habits. There is no junk food in the house. I am only having a problem with chocolate cravings but got some good fixes from some friends. I have been craving really cold apples and beef jerky. Weird. I start school soon so hopefully my energy level will continue to rise and I can fit everything in! I really have a great schedule mapped out, hopefully I will be able to implement it.

No comments:

Post a Comment