Sunday, August 30, 2009

I don't get it

I don't get it. I don't understand how some people always make a mountain out of a mole hill. What kind of life is that? Why always play the what if game in life? Why not just let things happen and worry about things when they become an issue? This is more of a passive aggressive rant than anything. I read a blog that kind of set me off and I don't know why it gets to me. Well, I take that back I do know why it gets to me. I'm not the type of person who stretches the truth or makes something out of nothing so it's really hard for me to understand when people do that. That has to be a miserable life. I feel sorry for people like that. I think they will always be unhappy and probably make the people around them miserable but that's their choice. I just wish they would stop dragging us through the mud to make their unhappiness and untruths easier for them to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment