Saturday, August 8, 2009

I think I missed my calling

I finally finished organizing my closet. I'm down to 50+ pairs of shoes and the clothing I am getting rid of is being donated to my old team teachers' friend who lost everything in a fire. Ever since I was little I always organized my friends stuff/rooms. I would organize our freezer, refrigerator, drawers etc at home and did the same thing for other people when they asked. And sometimes when they didn't lol! I also love love love to bake and cook. I like to experiment, which I blame on my dad, with food and cooking without recipes. When DH and I were registering for our showers I registered for a Stainless Steel KitchenAid Commercial Stand Mixer. He about had a heart attack when he saw the $550 price tag and swore up and down I would never use it. Thankfully one of my besties, Linda convinced him and others that I needed it and got a bunch of people to go in together and "we" got it at one of our showers! I proved him wrong because I use it all the time! I should be on the T.V. show Ace of Cakes because I have so much fun and am pretty good at it, not to toot my own horn. So why am I talking about organizing and cooking you wonder? Because I think I missed my calling! I think if education gets to be too much I will have 3 new titles. I am going to be party planner extraordinaire/pastry chef/professional organizer. I see a new business adventure lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment